As a blogger of over a decade, I must’ve tried TONS of web hosting services. Majority of them are good, but some of them sucked — mainly due to lack of support or the lack of services I need.
I am currently with Capitan Hosting, which is the BEST hosting provider I have ever been with due to the following reasons:
- Affordable price (arguably the cheapest out there considering the features they have!)
- Friendly and helpful tech support (they ALWAYS respond in less than 2 hours!)
- Great uptime
- Professional support team
- Provides Mail Backup server for free
- Provides 7 days backup restore points
- Cloudflare available in cPanel
- Softaculous available via cPanel
- Updated scripts
I am very happy with them and thought I would share with you guys that if you want to try them out, Capitan Hosting offers FREE Web Hosting Services! This is a great opportunity for those who dreamed of having their own self-hosted website but do not have the capacity to pay for it. And unlike other free hosting offers, Capitan Hosting does not place any ads or pop-ups in your website.
FREE Hosting Service is ideal for:
- Those who want to create a website for testing purposes (dev sites)
- For startup bloggers
- For learning self-hosted WordPress and/or other CMS platforms
This is NOT suitable for:
- People who are doing serious business with their website
- Professional bloggers
The free hosting offer is good for LIFETIME. Capitan Hosting’s Free Hosting Package includes the ff and more:
- Website builder
- Softaculous (I love this installer!)
- 300mb disk space (Too small yes, but hey — you can always host your images elsewhere right? E.g. Flickr or free WordPress.com!)
- 5GB bandwidth (Which will give you about 5,000 unique visitors per month — enough for a blog or a website that’s just starting out)
- 20 email accounts
- 20 MySQL Databases
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed!
The only thing they require in return is to add this in your website footer:
Hosted by: Capitan Hosting
Click here to apply!
If in the future you want more juice to power up your site, you may upgrade anytime for as low as 230php/yr ($7.49 + less 35% first-time discount)!