Horror stories about powerbank explosion keep circulating on social media these days because there are tons of fake powerbanks that are being sold dirt cheap either online, in divi, or even in malls. How do you make sure it doesn’t happen to you? Simple: Purchase only original, tried and tested ones from authorized sellers!
The best ones that I’ve tried so far are the Mi Power Bank and the Asus ZenPower which I’ve recently reviewed here. Both have classy designs, heavy-duty and for less than 900 bucks!
And because I missed giving away goodies to all you geeks —
Geeky Kat has partnered with Keemji to give away one Asus ZenPower 10050mAh (Gold) to one lucky reader!
1. Valid worldwide as long as your shipping address is covered by LBC.
2. Follow Geeky Kat via your Gmail account (right sidebar portion, below Popular Posts). Make sure to confirm the subscription as winners will be notified via that email.
3. Complete the rest of the tasks below to gain raffle entries. More entries = more chances of winning!
4. Winner will be selected randomly via Rafflecopter and contacted within 24 hours.
5. Failure to respond within 48 hours after the email notice was sent will prompt me to select another winner.
6. Shipping will be shouldered by me.
Contest duration: Aug 23 – Sept 23, 2015
Winner will be announced on Sept 25 via Geeky Kat’s Facebook page.
Note: All entries will be checked and validated, failure to comply with the mechanics will prompt us to remove your name from the total list of participants.